Although rare, sometimes a dart doesn't register the correct score / target that was hit.
This could be caused by:
- Dart striking another dart
- Dart landing on an unusal angle
- Board malfunction
- If both teams are playing on the same board, the score MAY be manually corrected as long as the darts are left in the board for the other team to verify.
- In a remote match, darts that do not score correctly will NOT be re-scored. Whatever the board scores is what counts.
- If a board is malfunctioning and repeatedly not scoring correctly, unplug the power and resume the interrupted match.
- If this does not resolve it, report the issue and move to a different board.
In all cases, it's important to stay in communication with the other team and be respectful.
The game may be paused by pressing the up arrow to give time to call the other team.