Your profile page is your portal into the community.
From here you can manage your personal details and interact with the other members.
YOUR PROFILE PAGE
Clicking on your name on the top menu bar will take you to your profile page.
There's a lot going on here but it's pretty easy.
- This is the COMMUNITY HOME stream. It shows you all the activity that's been happening
- MEMBERS - you're favourite place to go. Search members and find phone numbers. NICE!
- GROUPS - right now we have the 3 standard groups. Eventually this will replace the Facebook groups with groups for every league, tournaments, etc.
- Quick links to most of the stuff here
- FRIEND REQUESTS will show up here
- CHAT MESSAGE NOTIFICATIONS will show up here
- ONLINE NOTIFICATIONS - a list of all the things happening on the site that you chose to be notified about.
- YOUR AVATAR - This must be a photo of you. Not your dog or hamster or that interesting pile of dirt that looks like Elvis.
- The same as 11 "About" you.
- YOUR STREAM - everything that you've posted or shared. You can allow friends to post here too
- ABOUT - set your details and preference. More on that down below in this article
- GROUPS - all the groups you joined
- FRIENDS - list of your friends
- "Points", "Achievements", "Ranks" is a cool thing in the works for next season.
- PHOTOS -all the photos that you've uploaded.
You ensure that you're phone number, email, and paypal are up to date.
You control the privacy settings. Your phone number will always be available to members only.
When it says "Only Me", that also includes the league administrators but NOT other members.
Right now notifications are limited to 2 types:
- Email notifications (this will crush your email inbox if you turn it on for everything)
- Onsite notifications (the little globe icon on the top menu bar)
We recommend turning on email notification for messages and friend requests on sticking with online notifications for everything else.
We are actively working with the software developers on a mobile notification system but they are at least 6 months away from a launch date.
The good news is that you have a lot of control over the types of things you get notified for.
This is a place to find other members and their contact info.
You can start a chat, send a friend request, etc.
To find a phone number in order to organize a match, just click on their profile photo and choose "About".
The SUPPORT GROUP is one of my favourite features. We have such a close-knit community that are always willing to help out the new players.
Now we have a place where all of our members can help each other.
This also opens up a lot of options to give recognition and rewards to members who are actively participating in making the community better.