The Maximum Darts tournament fund is built using a portion of weekly league fees from Maximum Darts leagues.
For the 2018/19 season, Maximum Darts bonus pools are funded exclusively by Maximum Darts leagues. To maintain equity, only MaxDarts assigned points count toward the MaxDarts bonus pools and other rewards.
How Does the MaxDarts Tournament Fund Work?
- Each MaxDarts league contributes $3 per match per player to the tournament fund which is used to add bonus money to special MaxDarts events.
- Players earn 20 XP Points for every match played in Max leagues.
- Certain Max Tournaments will feature bonus pools based on total XP points earned.
- A minimum of 100 points is required to be in the bonus pools
- For every player with 80 points or more:
- Gold=top 25% of XP point earners
- Silver=next 35%
- Bronze=next 40%
- Tie in points mean everyone in the tie will be included in that same bonus pool
- Players with 1,000 points or more are ranked as Gold Diamonds and qualify for additional prize money
League Performance and Tournament Performance Points
- Additional Performance points are awarded in BOTH leagues and tournaments based on finish place.
- Higher points lead to higher bonuses and/or invites to exclusive events.
- When a player subs for a team, they earn a percentage of all points and a percentage of the team's overall cash winnings
- Full details for the 2018/19 season are still being worked out and will be communicated as soon as they are complete.