The Maximum Darts tournament fund is built using a portion of weekly league fees from Maximum Darts leagues.
For the 2018/19 season, (July 15, 2018-July 14, 2019), Maximum Darts bonus pools are funded exclusively by Maximum Darts leagues. To maintain equity, only MaxDarts assigned points count toward the MaxDarts bonus pools and other rewards.
How Does the MaxDarts Tournament Fund Work?
- Each MaxDarts league contributes $3 per match per player to the tournament fund which is used to add bonus money to special MaxDarts events.
- Players earn 20 XP Points for every match played in Max leagues.
- Certain Max Tournaments will feature bonus pools based on total XP points earned.
- A minimum of 80 points is required to be in the bonus pools
- For every player with 80 points or more:
- Gold=top 25% of XP point earners
- Silver=next 35%
- Bronze=next 40%
- Tie in points mean everyone in the tie will be included in that same bonus pool
League Performance and Tournament Performance Points
- Additional Performance points are awarded in BOTH leagues and tournaments based on finish place.
- Higher points lead to higher bonuses and/or invites to exclusive events.
- When a player subs for a team, they earn a percentage of all points and a percentage of the team's overall cash winnings
- Full details for the 2018/19 season are still being worked out and will be communicated as soon as they are complete.
Recap on the 2017/18 season:
- The Max leagues in the 1st half of the season contributed $1 per player per match
- ($672 Total)
- The Max leagues in the 2nd half contributed $3 per player per match
- ($1008 Total)
- PPD leagues played on MAX boards contributed 50 cents per player per match.
- ($1,306 Total)
- (in order to be able to count PPD league matches toward Maximum Darts rewards such as TOC vouchers and year end event in September)