TOC Qualifier vouchers are the only way to secure a spot in the Finale events at the PPD Tournament of Champions, held in October each year in Kansas City.
Qualifier vouchers allow entry into one of the TOC remote qualifier tournaments held during the summer. (There are five qualifier events scheduled for 2018)
All participants in the Pre-qualifier events earn entry into either the Elite or Gold Finales based on finish place.
There are three ways to earn a voucher.
- From Maximum Darts - 20 Men / 10 Women vouchers based on total MAX XP points
- From PPD - Top 128 Men / 64 Women (based on PPD Leagues on the All Star Ranking list)
- From a Bullshooter regional event - Highest finishing TOC sanctioned player in certain events
Maximum Darts issues 20 Men and 10 Women vouchers available for Maximum Darts league players that meet the PPD criteria of 350 games played and minimum skill ratings:
- Men:2.5 MPR or 25 PPD
- Women:1.6 MPR or 16.5 PPD
Vouchers are awarded to Maximum Darts players based on TOTAL points on the Maximum Darts Vendor Player Points Standings on the Darts TOC website. (Choose Maximum Darts as vendor.)
The top 4 Men and top 2 Women on this list will earn two vouchers allowing two chances to qualify.
In the event that a player cannot use their voucher, it is passed down to the next qualified player on the list.
This is a loyalty points system and points are awarded based on participation:
- 10 points for every PPD Extreme league match played on a Maximum Darts board
- 20 points for every Maximum Darts league match played
- Bonus points based on final MAX League standings (as of April 2018)
- Bonus points awarded from Maximum Darts Tournaments